- No minimum weekday stay is required.
- 2 night minimum stay required for many weekends in June, July, August, holiday weekends, and some Union College functions.
- Children are welcome please advise when making reservations.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted. Guests may bring wine or their favorite beverage bottle.
- A credit card is required to hold a room(s). Please contact us directly for deposit policies.
- Pet friendly, B&B must be advised when making reservations.
Check-in / Check-out
- Check in time is between 3:00 - 6:00 PM unless other arrangements are made. Please call us from the road if you need directions or if your arrival time changes.
- Check out time is 10:30 - 11:00 AM
- Within two weeks of guest(s) of arrival date, (one week is considered seven consecutive days)
- The rooms(s) are re-booked for the same dates, full payment refunded, less service charge for processing. Less than two weeks partial credit will be received for a later booking (two or more nights need to be re-booked for partial credit to be received at a later date). Local college bookings for parents’ weekends, graduations and reunion weekends require full payment in advance, with no refunds if cancelled - please contact us directly for deposit policies.
- If multiple nights are booked at a multiple room discount and cancellation or early check out is requested the rate will be charged back to the original Bed & Breakfast room rate before a discount.
- Reservations may be paid with, cash, money order, traveler’s check, business checks or major credit card.
- There are no more than two adults allowed per room unless prior arrangements are made. Please advise when making reservation if additional bed set-ups are required.